Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Con't with MY STORY

What I would learn in the next few days is something that would truly test Ted and mine's marriage. Seems this Janice wanted to inform Ted that he "was" the father of a daughter born September 31, 1971.

But what Ted and Janice and this team of "drama queens"did not know is that from 1989 to 2001 this person named Kathy had been calling our home phone number (until it was unlisted) on the average of 2 to 3 times a week from the area code known to Washington State, usually about 3 or 4 am EST. I blow them off telling Ted of only one or two calls because each time this Kathy called she was completely intoxicated making little sense. In other words she was a drunk!

Ted recieved vie a chick named Karen, yet another loser he worked with emails from Janice stating she located Ted and emails from this Kathy stating that he was the father of her daughter but she (Kathy) knew Ted had died. LOL Surprise but Ted is very much alive and well. Anyway, these emails and phone calls now have moved from our home line to his cell phone because I believe they wanted me not to be involved. Oh how wrong they all are and would soon learn I make it my business to know everything.

So this Janice tells Ted in a phone conversatation how he would be so proud of his newly discovered daughter. She is so sweet and has an "angle face" and he would be proud to call her his daughter. WRONG again! Not if I have a damn thing to do about it!!

Anyway on December 07, 2007 guess who calls Teds cell phone, yeppers none other then his newly wanna be daughter Robyn H*i*e* M*r*h* S*a*i*a*s*v*l*. BOL......... That was the beginning of what was going to be the longest next few months of Ted's life, decisions and choices he would have to make, as well as where he stood with me and our daughters. I am not shy on my opinion especially when it comes to situations that could possible turn my life and that of our "real" children in a tail spin.

This Robyn really believed what her lying sack of crap mother told her. Yes Ted back in the 70's dated this slut called Kathy (his words not mine). She was an piece of ass, liked to party and was with serval guys not just him (again his words not mine) but then it was time to go to college and at the time he had no interest in being tied down. He did tell me he heard through the grapevine that she was "knocked up" (again not my words his) but gave it not a second thought because the time frame just did not fit. And he knew of 4 other guys that it could possible be. Ted asked me what he should do and without hesitation I told him D N A will clear this matter up immediately, and shut this lying bitch up. I mean if she can't figure out who the father is, telling her daughter it was you because she believed you to be dead was a great escape goat that just so happened to back fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and in back firing it caused her to look like nothing more then the "back in the day whore" she was (my words not his)...........

No comments:

Post a Comment