Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MY STORY

My story starts back in December of 2007. Thats when a woman from out of no where called my home asking to speak to my husband. She announced herself as being Janice. In the next sentence she stated she had been a friend of my husband's for many many years. Laughing to myself I thought I have been married to him for 21 years and he never mentioned your name. I informed her he was not available and I would let him know she called.

When Ted (my husband) arrived home from work that evening I informed of the daily happenings and told him someone by the name of Janice called, telling him her number was on the caller ID. That one phone call I would come to learn later on was the one phone call that started a "DRAMA" that no one in their life would believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment