Friday, April 24, 2009

Con't with MY STORY

So following suit in January 2008 there were phone calls made to and from Ted to Robyn's cell phone @@@ @@@ 4184! Also phone calls made to Janice's cell phone @@@ @@@ 0461 also to Karen's cell phone @@@ @@@ 9919. Doesn't take much for me to get all information on all these low lifers that want to bring Ted into Robyn's world of sickness! Totals of minutes and exact times and locations I can also provide through my extensive research! I also have all the phne records of theirs where they made outstanding minute calls to Ted, they seemed to of called him far more they he called them! I love being able to have access to things like this. Not only at the time did I research this but I research their entire backgrounds. Every detail of their sad and pathatic lives I have locked away for safe keeping. It is amazing what you learn about people just from doing research. They will one day not be so happy with the info I have found on them, and I do intend to give copies to all their so called LOVED ones. I want them to explain their stories to the people they love!!!!

Anyway moving on..........Now you know that Kathy @ash@@ is nothing more then a left over drunk 70's fall out, who claimed to her own daughter that Ted was her father, when all along Kathy had and to this day has not on ounce of common sense to know who the father is of Robyn.........and that Robyn who is so much a "psycho" runs the streets of her sick mothers past in search of her father to the point of accusing anyone that has a penis then phoning her mentally challenged Aunt Janice to do her bidding for her.......while Janice strangly informs men she thinks are possible sperm donors by calling their home and informing whom ever answer that she is their long time friend, lol. SICK SICK people these "drama queens" are. I think Janice is just a wannabe actress, piss poor at that, Kathy well she is busy doing her 12 step gig the drunken whore, and Robyn well she will be the first to tell you how "I am the innocent one in all of this" yet continues to accuse and cry like a psycho to whomever listens!

Oh I got the info and dirt on all of them and here right here you will read all about their sick and rather sad lives..............of course I do intend to inform all their family members.....I will make them wish they never accused my husband of their little scam to "FIND ROBYN A DADDY' so they could make little "angle face" smile! Actually I hope and pray they all rot in hell................

No comments:

Post a Comment